Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Silky Girl Products review: Silkygirl Big Eye Mascara, Silkywhite BB 2-Way powder + Foundation, and the Silkygirl Gentle Eye & Lip Makeup Remover.

Wrote By Aleen Afifi
 
Last two weeks I received an email from Ms J****, and the title of the email is like "Greetings from SILKYGIRL'. In the email, she mentioned that I'm selected to review their products in my blogpost. 

I couldn't say 'I don't want' as I remembered that few days before I received the email, I'd comment to their status in FB. They said they need some blogger to review some of their products, and if you want it, just leave a comment. So I just.....leave a comment lah...

So last Thursday, the package are safely arrived in front of my house around 9pm. Rajin sangat budak Nationwide tuh kerja jugak memalam pon. 

Let's get started, here we go, review from me about their products. 

The package that I received from them are, Silkygirl Big Eye Mascara (will available in Malaysia someday in October), Silkywhite BB 2-Way powder + Foundation and last but not list, the Silkygirl Gentle Eye & Lip Makeup Remover. 
 .my face without any makeup.
maaf muka memang tak berapa flawless pon

.can you see the different?.

The side with Silkywhite BB 2-Way powder + Foundation is looks more smooth and shiny rather than the other side. Anyone agreed with me?? Please raise your hand.. :)
Here is the thing that make my face looks like a princess (muntah 381 kali lepas tuh pengsan 722 kali).
.Silky White BB 2-Way Powder + Foundation.
If you try it, you will never regret, the outcome is awesome ok. 

Gerenti boyfriend tak cari lain punya. Hiks..

Now, kita beralih ke bahagian mata pulak yeeee sekalian. 

Silkygirl Big Eye Mascara
Ini adalah 'barang baik' ok. Must have!!!!!

This mascara will launching in Malaysia in October ok, that's mean, it's in this month okkkkkkkkkkkk!!!. Get ready guys to have it soon...
 .can see my eyelash or not???.

Before I use it, my eyelash adalah sangat tak nampak, Sebab dia macam jarang and not so long. 
After using it, baru lah perasan "ehhhh rupanya ada eyelash dekat mata, patutlah mata selalu kuyu je". Eh tak tak tak. Hiksss, gurau jer..(gurau macam tak kelakar nyer pon). Sebenarnya mata kuyu tuh tak cukup tidur. 

Lastly, time to story about Silky Girl Gentle Eye and Lip makeup remover.
Before I use it, I'd shake it first because I thought its need to be one. The blue and white liquid need to mixed up together. Hahahaa..I'm just guessing. Hiks :)

After I apply it on my face with the face tissue, its become like this. Its really remove all the makeup on my face. But its strongly use on eyes and lips only. Only me try it out to my face also. I think it still can use for my face, not only for eyes and lips solely right?..
 .engkau bagai air yang jernih. ~tetibe Saleem Iklim datang melutut dan nyanyi lagu tuh*nanges.

Memang Silky Girl Gentle Eye and Lip makeup remover akan 'sapu bersih' segala makeup yang dah kita apply kat our face tadi. So, ketiga tiga barang ini adalah sangat useful, awesome, menawan kalbu sangat, mana lah tak menawan kalbu kan, ianya boleh membuatkan kita tampak lebih cantik dari biasa. Then bila dah cantik, of course confident level automatically will increase to the max..

So you guys, if ada duit lebih, boleh lah beli all this 'must have' items. Memang tak rugi. Untung adalah. Sebab apa untung, sebabnya, sebab kita tak rugi lah jawapnya. Ekekekekek..
.inilah rupa saya hari nih semasa 'bertandang' ke kedai pakseman longlai office.

Saya dah mula pakai barang barang Silky Girl yang saya bebelkan dalam entri ini. Bagaimana???? Cantik ke idok rupa saya??? Kalau cantik sila gebang, kalau jawapannya 'idok', sila lah tunduk dan diam lalu bolehlah berlalu masok ke bilik masing masing dan tidur. Hikssss..

Sekian dulu buat waktu ini.

3 BiseekBuzz:

.::WaNiE::. on October 2, 2012 at 8:42 AM said...

Aku kenan kat bb cream tu. before this aku pakai maybelline punya

Dorg xmention harga ke beb.

Aleen Afifi on October 2, 2012 at 9:08 AM said...

harge....

dorang tak mention pulak....

aku pon xde usha plak kat store..pdhal tetiap ari jugak singgah guardian or watson cari ubat anak..

Noraini Azhari on October 7, 2012 at 9:30 PM said...

amboi. cantik menarik. nampak muda sangat kakak! hewhew :D

Post a Comment

kalau tinggalkan jejak anda adalah hensem. kalau tinggalkan komen anda adalah cantik...

anda yang membuat pilihan...

senyum sikit...

 

Like Seriously?? Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template